Help us make Visio more Awesome!

Print View or Export to PDF

Would be great if we print it cleanly from Visio Online without all the extra browser stuff showing up. Or download as PDF so we can save locally and print.

33 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Darren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Feedback after completion post

It's the download to PDF for viewer mode which is really needed. Our company only have a few users who use visio to generate our process diagrams, which are published on our management system to be viewable to all users via the browser. But if employees want to download a copy to mark up changes etc they can't do so without contacting the Quality Assurance department to ask for a pdf copy.

• Nigel Mayo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is one of the reasons I just plain gave up.
        I've been a Visio user since Shapeware owned it in 1994 costing £19.95.
        My old 2003 version still works on Windows 10 so I'll stick with that.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am very surprised that with this many votes, there is not even any indication this feature is planned. Visio Online would be perfect for my purposes ... if it would print or export to PDF! Without this feature, its usefulness is very limited.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have many requests for this functionality and would love an update on where this is in the pipeline for Visio Online improvements. Will Visio Support reply to these suggestions in this post?

• Greg Effland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not being able to do a clean print or export to PDF is a serious short coming that limits the usefulness of Visio Online. If I had to pick one I would chose the Export to PDF as the one to implement.

Feedback and Knowledge Base