Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rob Tyrrell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How long until this functionality is active in Office 365 (specifically Business Premium)?

When trying to open a Visio diagram based on the "swim lane template" in a SharePoint Online library, there is no option to open the document in Visio Online; only 'Edit in Visio' or 'View in legacy Visio service'.

• Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do you have a timeline? if it is weeks/months maybe we wait, if it is 6mos+ we are switching products

• Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need swimlanes, we will be cancelling 100+ licenses due to this featuer not being included

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still no swim-lanes in Visio Online. How to visualize a lean process without swim-lane function? Is there any other visualization available and swim-lanes are out-dated or why is this still missing?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same thing gents...trialling Visio Online after having Visio at anther place of work and no swimlanes. Very disappointed.

• PB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I, too, can't understand why Visio Online doesn't support swim-lanes. It's a basic process mapping function. To me, what I've seen in Visio over the past 5 years is limited innovation and a reason to buy something else.

• Rob Tyrrell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not only can swimlanes not be created in a Visio Online document, but O365 won't even open a new Visio document based on a .VSDX document template for a library that is based on the swimlane template; not that surprising I suppose.

This really should be basic functionality and not a feature that drives one to the much more expensive full Visio (Plan 2) license.

• Kim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had Visio 2007 and ordered the Visio Online version. Now I am trying to create my flowchart and I find out that swimlanes are not included in the online version. I thought the point of online is to get the most current version without having to upgrade. This is ridiculous that they are not included!

why in visio online we don't have swimlanes??? how can we get our money back... :( angry!

I subscribed to Visio specifically for cross-functional flowcharts and am dismayed that it's not available on this platform.

I just purchased Visio 365 for the purpose of creating cross-functional flowcharts only to find out it doesn't have that feature. I wonder if I can get my money back?

Cross functional flowcharts/ swimlanes are a MUST! i am confused as to why this has not been included with 365 Online Visio.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base