(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Richard Hubert shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Microsoft,

Why not mention on the "Compare versions of Visio" chart that landscape mode only works on Plan 2 (which includes the App)? For people that invest the time reading these things it sure would be helpful to know that the product doesn't work for our intended purpose / basic features before registering. Disappointing.

"In Visio online, it isn’t feasible to change the page orientation like we do in Visio desktop client from Design tab>Orientation. " ??

Ridiculous!!!

• ryan bilbrey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is absurdly stupid. I'm canceling this subscription and demanding refund . What a waste of an hour.

Yes, please add option to switch to landscape. Seems rather basic for a $60/yr subscription.

I can't believe there is no option to switch from portrait to landscape in the online version. Please can this be added. Makes the online version pretty much useless when compared to the desktop version.

Just signed up and discovered no landscape option - unbelievable. Now need to find something else and cancel the subscription.

Unreal. Why can you not change orientation to landscape? I'm sure most users are trying to build process diagrams in swim lanes... Which is entirely impossible in portrait mode.

• Daniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed! Without the option to rotate a page it is useless to me. I've just acquired access to this software for a project and now I'm on hold again.... I didn't even get to create a shape! What's the point in O365 if it doesn't work unless you have the desktop version? I might as well just buy the desktop version!

Feedback and Knowledge Base