Help us make Visio more Awesome!

cross functional flowchart

Add the Cross Functional Flowchart swimlane shapes to Visio Online! Flowcharts with swimlanes are much easier to understand.

53 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Adam shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

cross-functional flowcharts with swimlane is now an option but does not open to allow you to create a diagram!!

• JG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why have the cross functional flow chart as a template option in Visio Online of it doesn't work in Visio Online

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The hell? This is why people use Visio. I work on a mac and will never use the Microsoft office suite for my home again

99% of my flow diagrams require swimlanes. It makes no sense that Visio wouldn't have this basic feature.

• Chen Wang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You must be kidding me to not include cross-functional flowchart into Visio Online. Isn't Visio Online an online version of Visio 2016? The basic of the basic flowcharts isn't even included.

• Peggy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I purchased VISIO to develop swimlane or deployment charts for my organization. I was surprised to see that there was no layout for swimlanes. I'm glad to see that they are planned.

my purchase of this is a waste now as i dont have the swimline function available.

• Ernst-Jan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorry, Visio without cross-functional flowcharts is a real #FAIL... In any process flow describing multiple actors/stakeholders, you can't do without!

Feedback and Knowledge Base