Add-In Language should follow active Excel language
while trying to rename a column in the source table and refreshing the Add-In, I got an error pane on the right of the Add-In. This was in German. I am normaly using Excel in German. But in this case - besides of that the layout of the error pane is a little bit messed up - I was wondering, why the error pane is in German and not in English - especially as my info is that the Add-In is not translated yet and the rest of the Add-In is in English.
So, as I have several Office language packs installed, I switched my Excel from German to English and tried again. The error pane is still in German. I guess, that this may be some browser setting influencing the language.
I would like to suggest that the (full) Add-In always follows the active Excel (Office) language. Because, when using e.g. Excel in French, I prefer to see all things in french and if I am using German, then all in German and of course all in English when I am using English as Office Language.
Please also see my screenshot here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhLijMF6Rixd2RC0-c0kuCy4n0FY
The addin now works in all 26 languages supported by Visio for the web.
Mourad Louha commented
that's great news! Thank you and thanks to the team :-)